Truck Unloading and Pumping Skid
With the need to transfer bulk product from a tanker truck to a storage tank and to transfer the product to an intermediate tank comes the requirement to safely unload the pumping batch.
To ensure reliable and safe unloading and pumping of tanker trucks for Oil & Gas and Power Generation companies, Woodfield provides its unloading and pumping metering stations using a centrifugal pump that meets the requirements of API 608.
These metering stations are custom made discharge and pumping skids and are designed based on the end user’s discharge capacity requirements, process condition, configuration, service, pump type, etc.
Truck unloading and pumping skids
Woodfield provides these types of discharge metering stations with capacities from 50 to 120 m3/hr with a size of 3″ to 4″ and a pressure rating of 150#/300#. Discharge metering stations consist mainly of pumps with motor, strainers, discharge arm/hose, flow meter, recirculation line valve, relief valves and other associated valves, piping, electrical and structural steel material.
We offer the pump motor, complying with the customer’s local statutory requirements for hazardous atmosphere certifications such as IEC / Atex / NEMA.
- In-house manufacturing (meaning fabrication, assembly, system integration and test installation) on a single frame makes it a “Plug and Play” device and ensures minimum on-site labor.
- Safe and reliable discharge process control with pump protection.
- Safety considerations with vehicle grounding and low level monitoring.
- One-stop solution for fluid transfer with a three-phase pump start panel on the skid.
- Skid mounted gas detectors / sensors are available.
- Accurate sizing and selection of pumps and other accessories.