Super Single” Wss Split Flange Swivel Joints
The heart of any loading arm or mobile piping system is the swivel joint. Woodfield Systems International’s WSS range of single race cassette swivel joints has been specifically designed for heavy loads, smooth operation, ease of maintenance and long service life. And, with the added advantages of a low profile and ball cassette replacement. For fuels, compressed gases, chemicals and industrial products, there is a WSS to meet the demands of each specific application.
Super Single" Wss Split Flange Swivel Joints
- Large” bearing ring design for maximum load capacity. All bearing cassettes are made of hardened carbon steel.
- Double split flange design allows the product material size to exactly match the product being handled. The bearing cassette is made of hardened carbon steel to maximize strength.
- The split flange design also allows for maximum maintenance efficiency.
- Sizes in 2″ to 6″.
- Standard flange (product side) materials of construction:
- A105 Carbon steel.
- 304L and 316L stainless steel.
- 6063-T6 forged aluminum.
- Special materials available:
- Duplex and Super Duplex in stainless steel.
- 904L stainless steel.
- Sealing material to suit application, typically Viton™, Nitrile, PTFE, Kalrez™.
- MAWP up to 40 Bar.
- Standard operating temperature range -40C to 240C (depends on material and seal).
- Standard 2 year warranty.
- Nitrogen purged piping.
- Available in all standard “Styles” 10 to 80.
- Full selection of inlet and outlet connections.
- Union etc.