The JTS vertical turbine pump integrates Sulzer’s tradition of providing reliable, highly engineered pumps with standardization of materials and configurations available in casing sizes from 180 to 510 mm (7 to 20 inches).
SJT AND JTS VERTICAL TURBINE TYPE VS2 PUMP
JTS standard vertical turbine pump
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Optimized hydraulics for high efficiency and low energy consumption.
– Packing gland for reliable sealing and easy maintenance. Mechanical seal is optional
– Rubber lined bearings lubricated in columns for long maintenance-free periods. Other bearing materials also available
– Modular design individually dimensioned for the pumping conditions of each installation
– Several defined options allow the pump to be adapted to your working environment
Flow rates Up to 1500 m3/h / 8000 U.S. gallons per minute
Heads Up to 300 m / 1000 ft
Pressures Up to 36 bar / 525 lbs. per sq. in.
Temperatures Up to 85 ° C / 185 °F
– Agricultural pumping
– Urban potable water supply
– Flood control and drainage
– Pipeline pumping
– High pressure pumping and other industrial uses of all types